|Glory & Gore||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|QUEEN OF SWORDS||
Posted: Nov 6 2017, 11:01 AM
Saw these on the internet and decided to give it a go.
Posted: Nov 6 2017, 11:17 AM
Character name: Griffalcon Sparks
1. What would completely break your character? If he was ever ostracized I do not think Griffy could rebuild himself. Though he has been on his own and out of Lairea he has tied his sense of self to it so to lose his place there would make him feel completely lost and isolated.
2. What was the best thing in your character's life? The best thing in Griffy's life was being a knight. Though he complains about his squires and refuses to take up the mantle again he knows that he was happiest when he had that sort of prestige and honor. Especially since it was something he earned not something that he was born with or was given.
3. What was the worst thing in your character's life? The worst thing in Griffy's life was losing his family in the war. Though losing the royal house of Sweyn was pretty devastating too the point of break from reality came after he saw his family slaughtered in their home.
4. What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character? He remembers his lessons pretty well. The ones he teaches and the ones that were taught to him.
5. Does your character work so they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up time they aren't working? Griffy fills up time when he isn't working. His job is his life.
6. What is your character reluctant to tell people? Griffy is reluctant to tell people about his experiences during the war. He still feels that it is weakness/cowardice to have PTSD and won't admit to his friends that he is suffering from it.
7. How does your character feel about sex? Griffy was raised very conservatively so he's only had two serious relationships in his life. That being said there was at least a decade or two where he rebelliously gave in to decadence and debauchery. He very rarely speaks about that time.
8. How many friends does your character have? Griffy has a few close friends, a handful really.
9. How many friends does your character want? Griffy is happy to have a handful of friends. He wouldn't mind getting to know other people but the thought of them getting to know him is not pleasant for him.
10. What would your character make a scene in public about? Lol its a long list. Currently its any of his secrets being spoken about casually :3
11. What would your character give their life for? Griffy is very loyal and he would sacrifice himself for those he cares about. It used to extend to his country but after the war Griffy realized dying for a war is not really worth it.
12. What are your character's major flaws? Griffy smothers those he cares about to a point of ignoring his own needs and wants to help them achieve their goals. Griffy is very Edwardian and cannot fathom the idea that his mental problems are actually important to deal with so he instead brushes them off as a weakness that he can somehow overcome with gumption and spirit. He's also very bad at expressing how he feels. He's like that kid that has a crush and instead of being cool leaves a note in his crush's locker that says 'get out of my school'.
13. What does your character pretend or try to care about? Griffy pretends to care about the hierarchy of the knight academy school but he is still salty he wasn't chosen as its next headmaster so he does what he wants.
14. How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project? Griffy is trying hard to project that he is mentally stable and able to help the people in his life. Though he can help them he doesn't know how to do so in a healthy way.
15. What is your character afraid of? Griffy is afraid of losing it all again. He knows that letting himself be vulnerable with people means that he is going to feel responsible for them and their well being. He doesn't want to feel as helpless and miserable as he did when he lost his family.
16. What is something most people in your setting do that your character thinks is dumb? Griffy does not understand casual dating. What is the point? He understands that he is around a lot of young people and they don't think about consequences all that much but he can't help but be the
17. Where would your character fall in the politeness/rudeness scale? He is probably a four leaning towards politeness. Griffy is upset he isn't closer to the politeness end but the truth is when confronted with something he doesn't want to deal with he loses all his calm demeanor and can get pretty aggressive. In general though he was raised noble so he is rather polite.
18. If your character was around in modern times what would they do for a living? I think with the proper medication and therapy Griffy would be a pretty good political leader. He's an old soul so he wouldn't understand any kind of extremist politics but he would definitely be trolling Trump any chance he got. He probably would have been a supporter of Bernie or Bust but like on the low. He's got Lairea to think abut so he can't be too out there.
19. What is your character's guilty pleasure? I spent like 20 years thinking about this. Griffy likes Indian food above all other food and he knows Lairean food is pretty sub par compared to the cuisine of other places. Since he's traveled all over he's gotten a taste for the exotic so he may or may not have ingredients shipped to him and insists too often on cooking his own food away from prying eyes. He feels guilty about it and won't admit it because its not very patriotic.
20. What are your character's major strengths? Very rarely does Griffy give up on people. He doesn't settle for comfort; he is always pushing himself to learn more and adapt. He knows his strengths and his weaknesses, as in, he knows he sucks at magic and won't use it very often but he also knows he can kick pretty much anyone's ass so he won't back off if he can actually help someone. He's a huge sweetheart and very caring. Though he feels old compared to the company he keeps he knows he still has a long life ahead of him and is open to learn from it.