KING CHARLES CALVERT
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 07:21 PM
years old
alianor
king
hard worker
concerned
about
King of Alianor, Charles takes his position very seriously. He spent his youth travelling about the country to different farms, learning all about the hard work that goes into the prosperity of Alianor. He's deeply in love with his wife and has two beautiful children.
idris elba
est

51 years old
alianor
human
king
confident
hard worker
down to earth
concerned
King of Alianor, Charles takes his position very seriously. He spent his youth travelling about the country to different farms, learning all about the hard work that goes into the prosperity of Alianor. He's deeply in love with his wife and has two beautiful children.

Charles tries to be friendly with everyone he rules over in addition to all foreigners who come to visit Alianor. He believes strongly in cultivating friendships as one cultivates a farm. It takes hard work and he's willing to put the work in. He knows the names of every member of Alianorian nobility as well as at least three facts about them, even if he's never been properly introduced.

Charles only makes enemies when he must. Obviously he hates the vidrohan and all those who threaten his kingdom with violence. HE LOVES AGNES AND NO ONE ELSE SO NO DON'T EVEN.

Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate cake marshmallow. Bear claw apple pie chocolate bar marshmallow pastry halvah liquorice toffee. Marshmallow chupa chups sesame snaps icing gummies wafer powder jelly. I love I love jujubes croissant lollipop lemon drops lollipop. Sweet macaroon jujubes I love candy I love soufflé jujubes cheesecake. Soufflé carrot cake lollipop marzipan oat cake apple pie. Brownie cheesecake jelly beans tart caramels caramels I love.

Tootsie roll gummies gummi bears jelly beans jujubes. I love I love jelly beans sweet marshmallow. Gummi bears fruitcake halvah sesame snaps bear claw jelly beans topping. Wafer apple pie chocolate toffee. Jelly beans marshmallow fruitcake. Bear claw liquorice sweet marshmallow sugar plum marzipan chocolate bar wafer.

Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate cake marshmallow. Bear claw apple pie chocolate bar marshmallow pastry halvah liquorice toffee. Marshmallow chupa chups sesame snaps icing gummies wafer powder jelly. I love I love jujubes croissant lollipop lemon drops lollipop. Sweet macaroon jujubes I love candy I love soufflé jujubes cheesecake. Soufflé carrot cake lollipop marzipan oat cake apple pie. Brownie cheesecake jelly beans tart caramels caramels I love.

Tootsie roll gummies gummi bears jelly beans jujubes. I love I love jelly beans sweet marshmallow. Gummi bears fruitcake halvah sesame snaps bear claw jelly beans topping. Wafer apple pie chocolate toffee. Jelly beans marshmallow fruitcake. Bear claw liquorice sweet marshmallow sugar plum marzipan chocolate bar wafer.

gonna be a mighty king

^
QUEEN AUGUSTINE AGATHON
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 01:06 PM
years old
Roux
Queen
Fair
Determined
about
The Queen is more of a legend. Once a very rowdy and rebellious child, she entered the knight academy and graduated, eventually becoming the first female knight in all of Lairea. Shortly after, she was injured and rendered unable to keep fighting. Her parents took the opportunity to marry her to the crown prince of Roux. Though reluctant at the time, Augustine has grown to love her husband and now her family is the most important thing in her life. Though very tough and military-oriented, Augustine is seen as a fair queen due to her values towards children and education. However, she is not quite so successful at managing her large, unpredictable family.
Michelle Pfeiffer
EST

AUGUSTINE - Well Agnes has always been Augustine's favorite of the Queens, and Charles (by default now but once by choice) is obviously her favored king. She thinks he's reasonable. She considers them both a bit friendlier than she's used to but she's very fair in any of her deals with Alianor. Whenever deciding on how to solve a Lairean issue, she probably negotiates mainly with them about what action they'd prefer her to take, since she does actually care about their input.

ICARUS - Is the elected leader for the refugees and I was wondering what his working relationship is with Charles, like if he takes him seriously or not? Icarus is about as studied in respects as the nobles so faux pas aren't exactly a concern on the basic level but he does tend to get less pleasants the camps needs if he's not taken seriously so I was wondering what Charles' thoughts there are.

WENDY - Of course, if they get along fine, Icarus would tell Charles about Wendy's true identity. Icarus did let the royals in on what's going on with her and their plan to keep her identity a secret for her safety. Of course, Farawen would be around for certain events if other headpriestesses are invited. She'd think Charles and Agnes are sweet and would thank them often for their efforts in helping the refugee camps.

TOM - Is his son's best friend so he'll always be around. I'm wondering if there's any tension considering the Margeaux stuff. He and Phillip met when they were babies so whatever Charles did know about him while he wasn't the heir, he'd at least have some clue that Tom isn't much like his family. Of course, ever since he got the title, he's changed and he's becoming a lot like Todd so there could be tension if you wanted. Tom does business for his parents on their behalf, so there are ways to get them talking to each other.

TODD - All I gotta say here is I'm sure Todd has found maybe 100 ways to piss Charles off. Todd lives in Alianor now and does occasionally go to court for emergencies, if his family needs him to. If he ever runs into Charles again, he'll apologize in the most embarrassed way.

EDIT: ATHENA - Athena was on a mission when she married Gregori Marceny, who was a noble in the
She often walks Alianorian court to keep up with some old nobles. It's mainly to keep up her image as the lady people think she is. Charles, of course, will know what she was doing in Alianor and ultimately that she's a spy. Augustine will always be very open about what Athena does and has ensured that any missions that ever have anything to do with the Calverts are made to be very far from Athena's grasp because she might use Athena as a messenger to Charles every once in a while regarding other spies or things happening in Samavia.
^
KING CHARLES CALVERT
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 09:29 PM
years old
alianor
king
hard worker
concerned
about
idris elba
est

AUGUSTINE - well she's the only Queen left and he 100% found her easier to converse with than Gabriel. after all, they've both had similar experiences outside of nobility. I do love the idea that Augustine and Charles like taking sides in Lairean issues. I feel like it probably makes Geraint super upset, but the two of them could totally cover it up as negotiating Phillip and Cora's engagement. I feel like there will be some issues between them when he sides with Alexis and Arthur in ending their 'betrothal', because well, he's not stupid. He can plainly see that Arthur keeps coming to Alianor when Alexis isn't around and he's obviously smitten with someone, and also he's really not fond of the idea of his daughter marrying someone she doesn't care for in that way.

ICARUS - Charles would respect Icarus as the leader of the refugee camps, but he would find some of his mannerisms to be strange, but still, Charles would be happy to work with him on anything he can do on his end to make the camps better for Emeraudian refugees in Alianor that don't want to assimilate.

FARAWEN - and Charles would gladly keep that secret. also he would keep an eye on her when/if she was in Alianor. I feel like he's a religious sort of man, so he's going to use that as his pretense for heightened security when she's around and her invitations to certain events.

TOM - I think where Charles once found zero fault in Phillip and Tom's friendship, he's definitely liking Tom less and less. Also lbr, more than once Charles has probably questioned how close Phillip and Tom are, so he's probably always a little bit suspicious of Tom and what's going on.

TODD - Charles does not like pre-curse Todd. However, he would accept a genuine apology because he's a good person lol. Also he knows how hard work changes a person and that grudges are no good to anyone, and once he sees how Todd has changed he wouldn't be salty at all about how much he used to dislike Todd.

ATHENA - yes. I love her as an intermediary between Charles and Augustine. Charles appreciates having a good woman to rely upon in transporting a message securely. I thought he might be upset about knowing about other spies in the area, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how transparent Charles is and how he's doesn't have anything to hide. Also he trusts in his people to be the best they can be. jfc he is such a good person. I kind of hate him for it.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites RoyalsandRebels /></a>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=