PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 05:55 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
As a second year page to the knight academy Princess Alexis is trying her best to mold herself into a leader Alianor and her family can be proud of.
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
Alexis was not sure about the changes coming to the academy. She might have only spent a year there so far but she liked tradition and was never easy to accept change. Especially for something that seemed so out of the ordinary. She was there to pick up her uniform set for the coming year.

Why they were to be tortured with itchy, ill-fitting clothing was beyond her. Sure some students had gotten out of hand at the ball earlier in the summer but did that mean they all had to be punished? Well, there wasn't much she could do about it. It was pointless to dwell.

Though lots of bad had come from that ball some good had come too. She had a chance to be a bit normal and dance with a nice and kind boy. Sure it had only lasted a tiny moment and all hell had broken loose afterwards but...the moment had been a wonderful one. ADJUSTING HER HAT she placed a hand over the uniform set handed to her, the displeasure on her face scrunching up her nose a bit, "...thank you," she said though she really wasn't too happy about it.

She handed it over to her guard who she had ordered to take the uniform set to her car. Alone for a moment she looked over the academy grounds wondering what more would change over the coming year.

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 01:28 AM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
This cutie pie is a student at the Knight Academy. He is always smiling and basically and all around sweetheart.
Tom Holland
Central

if only she would notice me
Lucas didn't really mind the uniforms. It's not like he relied on any sort of fashion to express himself or that clothes mattered to him at all. In fact, when it came to fashion, he was clueless. So it was really a mystery why he became very aware of the clothes he was in when he rounded the corner to see Alexis standing there.

She didn't notice him and he had only just gotten past the corner when he pulled back suddenly and stood against the wall, out of her vision. He fiddled with his hair and the buttons on his shirt wondering if he should approach her.

Normally he didn't put too much thought into meeting people. Lucas loved meeting with people, whether it was people he knew or had yet to know. But now he didn't know what to say, how to start a conversation, how to even stay upright while talking to the princess. It wasn't her status that intimidated him-it was his ever-present crush on her that made talking around or about her very difficult.

You can do this, he thought to himself. Just be cool.

He put his hands in his pockets and practiced a clearly awkward strut before realizing that he probably looked very stupid and returned to his hiding place.

Lucas peeked around the corner to find that she was still there. It was now or never, since Lucas knew he would psych himself out of talking to her if he waited any longer. He scratched behind his ear nervously and finally walked around the corner, trying to keep his steps normal and his demeanor level despite the excitement that swirled uncontrollably in his chest when she was around.

"Hey, Alexis" he said with a warm smile, mentally beating himself up for his choice of words. Just"hey?" Seriously? Should he have started with "hello" or "hi"? He was fretting so much in his head that he could only hope it didn't show on his face.

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 11:23 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
As a second year page to the knight academy Princess Alexis is trying her best to mold herself into a leader Alianor and her family can be proud of.
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
She turned to see who was calling her name and smiled brightly when she realized it was Lucas Pan. Had he gotten cuter? She was pretty sure he had. she regretted having to leave him in the Ascension Ball, especially mid dance. She was still a little angry at Natalie for that but she supposed it was in the past. Lucas did not seem to be holding it against her and Alexis was grateful for that.

"Lucas, it is so good to see you. You look very well," she mentally slapped herself for always sounding so political when speaking to people. She just couldn't help it sometimes. She'd been trained too well, "um are you here for your uniform as well?" Of curse he was. That was why everyone was here today. Frustrated with herself she tried to think of something interesting to say, "I-I hear the uniform isn't the only thing changing this year. Headmistress Grimaldi seems to be cooking up a lot of things for us."

"are you...here alone?" she asked, looking around to see if anyone vaguely resembling Lucas's parents were around. She had only seen what she assumed was an older brother of his before. The man seemed way too young to have been his father. As far as she knew Lucas was human and would have reasonably aged parents.

"we should catch up over a coffee or something," she said, hopeful that he would have the time to agree.

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 03:20 AM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
This cutie pie is a student at the Knight Academy. He is always smiling and basically and all around sweetheart.
Tom Holland
Central

if only she would notice me
Well? He looked well! Lucas barely concealed his happiness at her mention of his looking, well, well.

"I'm excited for the new year," Lucas said. He loved the Academy. Training to be a knight was his calling; he was sure of it. He fit in at the Academy, and seeing the princess on a daily basis was a bonus.

He searched for words to fill the silence, coming up with none. He had imagined scenarios like this, with her, over and over in his head, but in this moment, he couldn't make a single sentence. Words evaded him the moment he saw her soft brown eyes, and he couldn't help but to fall headfirst into them. They melted his core and undid every resistance to her, and that was only the beginning. Her eyes, her hair, her perfect skin, that area where her soft jaw met her neck... Lucas felt himself drifting when her words brought him back to earth.

"My family's in town, but yeah-erm, I'm here alone." Lucas gestured toward a direction he wasn't quite sure was the direction of the city.

"Yes! That is, I would be absolutely delighted to accompany you to coffee," Lucas beamed at the princess, thrilled at the prospect of spending time with her. "When would be best for you? I know a place you'd love."

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 10:02 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
Alexis had never been one to do things on a whim. She had not even understood what that word meant really till this last year at the academy. Even her decision to go to the academy had taken months of research and willing herself to be bolder than she naturally was. Yet it seemed Lucas had some sort of odd effect over her. She would just look at him and suddenly all things were possible. She knew it was a mix of hormones and soon-to-fade emotions but she couldn't deny the pounding of her heart. She had to follow its lead.

"How about right now?" she asked, brown eyes a bit wide as she waited for Lucas's answer. She felt warm all over and it wasn't unpleasant. The twists in her stomach were though. Every second that passed by felt like an eternity. Taking his few seconds of silence as a denial she quickly started to blurt out things, "Oh, the place isn't very close is it? And you have other engagements. I don't know why I just assumed- I'm sorry." She frowned as the familiar phrase fell out of her mouth. Her professors had asked her to spend her free suffer time practicing not saying those words yet she was already failing.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out she tried to focus herself. Soon Orion would return and she would be whisked away to other duties. This would be her one chance to escape with Lucas before her guard returned an popped her idea of a dreamy evening with Lucas by her side. Making the decision she turned to the nearest adult, "Professor Darcy, do you think you can inform my guard, Orion, when he returns that I have gone to catch up with one of my friends from school? I'll be back in a few hours and he can wait for me here."

The professor nodded and she turned back to Lucas, "...I cannot wait to see this place I'd love."

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 10:19 AM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
Tom Holland
Central

im on my knees unworthy
Lucas was silent in shock. She wanted to spend time with him? Right now? His mind flooded with emotions: shock, happiness, and overall excitement.

"N-no! It's not that at all. It's actually not too far from here. I'd be delighted to take you there now." Lucas said, nervously playing with the bottom of his shirt with a soft smile on his face.

Lucas watched her face intently as she conversed with their professor about informing her guard. She was so poised when she spoke with him, so poised when she spoke with anyone. Lucas could only hope to get past her ever-present formality during this little trip.

"Me either," Lucas said. He was going to offer his arm to walk with her but chickened out at the last second.

They took a leisurely pace, strolling down the streets Lucas knew well. They made small talk about the academy along the way.

They finally came to the cafe. It was an outdoor cafe, set in a park, with lots of tables on the ground with chairs. They walked to the counter, with a sign above the pastry display counter with the cafe's name: MAISON ST. GERMAIN. "One coffee with cream and extra sugar, and a slice of the chocolate cake. ...and what would you like, Alexis? Lucas smiled politely at the cashier, rifling through his pocket for the pocket money he had been given this morning by the Pans. Alexis may have been a royal princess with more money than he could imagine, he would not let her pay for their first date.

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 01:00 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
The little shop was adorable. Alexis had always imagine what a little coffee shop would look like having never been to one. Usually someone grinded her beans for her so she had no reason to go to a shop for the service. Also it wasn't becoming of a princess to go to one Alianorian coffee shop and then not visit all the others. hat would become an entire season of trips solely because she wanted to see one. This was fine though, charming even. In the common grounds she had more freedom to do as she liked.

"That sounds very good I will take what you ordered." She really had panicked a bit when being asked. she hadn't had a chance to look over any menu and had no idea what they offered. A slice of chocolate cake sounded wonderful though. You couldn't go wrong with that. She smiled to herself when Lucas paid for their order, feeling very giddy. This must have been a real date then if he was paying for her. Nervously she found an empty table and motioned for Lucas to follow her to it.

"You know I have never been to an actual coffee shop before," she said, taking a deep whiff, "it smells wonderful here." She figured it was probably an odd thing for people to not see a coffee shop at least once in their life. she hoped Lucas would not find it too odd of her.

"do you come here often?" she asked out of curiosity. She vaguely recalled Lucas saying his family lived in Samavia but now she wasn't quite sure if he was a local boy or not.

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 03:21 AM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
Tom Holland
Central

be my darlin
She was adorable. She motioned him to a table outside almost giddily, and he followed her without hesitation. He smiled at her smile, and sat across from her at the small round table.

"Never?" Lucas said in shock. He loved coffee shops, the gentle atmosphere, the sweet aroma-what was there not to like? "I'm glad I've taken you to your first, then. The Maison is a great place. I love the park because sometimes I see dogs and cats and birds, and the sun's usually out. " He gestured to the park around them.

"You see? Look at that dog!!" Lucas said excitedly, pointing out a small mutt nosing around the green, tugging at his owner.

The waitress came around very quickly with their food, serving a large mug to each of them as well as a slice of homemade chocolate cake, smothered in a delectable buttercream frosting.

"Thank you so much!" Lucas said to the waitress, tipping her an extra coin and a smile.

"I come a bit during the summer and a few times when my family is in town during the school year." Lucas said matter-of-factly.

"You've really never been to a coffee shop before?" Lucas asked again, this time playfully. "Well, I guess I'm just going to have to show you what you've been missing all these years," Lucas said, playing at mischievousness with his grin.

"Do you know what differences there will be for next year at school? Besides the uniforms, I mean. I'm afraid I'm a bit out of the loop," Lucas said, furrowing his brows and scratching his neck.

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 10:15 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
Alexis always wanted to do the right thing. She had been taught to do it but it had never taken much effort to get her to choose right over wrong. She was in all things the perfect mix of her parents: she had her mother's good nature and her father's good sense. Even now she was starting to feel droplets of guilt shadow her perfect coffee date with Lucas. It wasn't so much that she was here with the boy that it was the frightful state she must have left Orion in. He was a good lad and new at being her head guard. She really shouldn't torture him like this.

Then Lucas smiled at her and her mind blanked. Surely Orion would understand. He must have felt like she felt at some point in his life, right? That was if guards ever were the type to feel emotions regular people felt. In her experience they seemed to try their best to seem like they were above all emotions. Yet Orion was youngish. Maybe he hadn't reached that point of all knowing, all seeing and also all controlling most guards she meet seemed to reach. He would forgive her...probably.

"Maybe I should get something for my guard. He might be a little hungry by the time we get back," she said out loud, more to herself to settle the idea than to Lucas. She turned to see the dog Lucas was mentioning and smiled at its little tail wagging. She wondered what it was like to have a pet. She'd never asked for one so she'd never been given one. With Phillip's state lately though most things that could cause an outbreak like pets were no longer allowed in the castle anymore. She probably had missed her chance at one.

"You know I think a lot of the academy students have pets they keep on the school grounds," she said, unsure if Lucas had noticed the strange amount of animals around them, "there are an awful lot of stray dogs and cats and turtles there. I don't think the headmistress is planning to do anything about it so we have that to look forward to."

Leaning forward she closed the space between her and Lucas a bit, "though I did hear she wants to introduce some type of new sport at the school. Its very nontraditional but maybe its to make up for the uniforms."

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 08:37 AM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
Tom Holland
Central

be my darlin'
"Of course," Lucas said in response to her remark about getting her guard something to eat. He waved over the waitress, and she walked over.

"May we have one pain au chocolat and one ham and cheese croissant to go, please?" Lucas asked, paying without thinking twice. "Your guard is sure to love these. They have fantastic pastries here, made fresh by Monsieur Dulac."

Lucas' heart beat faster as she inched closer with her words, almost wanting to completely close the space between them. He met her eyes, beautiful and strong, as she was, and found himself so lost in them that he almost missed all of the words she said.

He couldn't find the words to respond, because he was so lost in her. Her perfect skin, her dark chocolate eyes, her lovely hair and outfit. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. He went to try speaking again, only accomplishing looking like a fish on dry land. It seemed that this princess had knocked every feeling, every bit of logic, every word from his brain, until there was nothing but his feelings for her. He didn't even notice the small brown paper bag the waitress placed beside him with Alexis' guard's croissants.

The heavens saved him from further embarrassment when they opened at that very moment and rain fell upon them, coating first his cheeks then hers, prompting him to stand and collect the brown paper bag in his left hand and extending his right hand to the princess.

"Come on!" he said, a grin on his wet face. He took her hand and they ran together through the now half-deserted park, to a gazebo by a thicket of trees, whereupon they found themselves perfectly alone, giggling and shaking the water off of themselves as the rain came down heavily outside.

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 09:41 AM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
Maybe it had been the chocolate, the running, or the guilt for leaving Orion on his own but Alexis felt like she should do something. When else would she have a chance to have such a nice time with Lucas if she didn't go ahead and ask for it? Of course she feared that she was making it all up in her head and Lucas would reject her. Still, this was what it meant to trust your heart, right? with the proverbial leap of faith before her she rested her head on Lucas's shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I like you, Lucas," she said, the words coming out smaller and more timid than she thought they would. Everything seemed to slow down to the second. Even the rain seemed quieter as it fell upon the roof of the gazebo they hid under [yes I am imagining the one in Audubon park]. Her heart beat however couldn't have been louder as it rang in her ears and beat at her chest, "would you want to keep going on dates with me?"

Her mouth felt completely dry and she found herself unable to keep speaking. What would he say?! Would he say anything at all or would he just walk away? She could already see it now. She would walk into school and everyone would turn and laugh at her for thinking Lucas was into her. That was what teenagers did, right? They found out your vulnerabilities and then shared them with the class.

Lucas was a good person though. She couldn't believe he would ever do that to anyone. Maybe it was naive of her to think she knew him so well but she still felt it. No, he'd never go and gossip about her. All the qualities expected of a knight Lucas already possessed. It was why she knew he would make a legendary one in the future.

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 02:49 PM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
Tom Holland
Central

be my darlin'
Lucas felt his heart beating faster and faster in his chest. He felt the blood pumping to his brain, in his ears. Thump, thump. Thump thump. She was so lovely. He was so lucky just to see her, to be around her, he thought to himself.

When she put her head on his chest and said she liked him, he froze. He liked her back, of course, but his tongue was frozen, as if she had bewitched him. he did not even hold her after she out her head on his chest.

He didn't know what caused it in him, or what sudden spur of boldness had overtaken his limbs, but all of a sudden, his heart took control of him. His heart guided his hands to her soft face, ever so gently tilting it towards him, and he met her eyes. His were full of wonder, and soft confusion. All at once, he reached for her lips, much too harshly, their noses bumping. His juvenile excitement only led him to her lips, but he didn't really know what to do next. He closed his eyes and put his arms on her back, high enough to not be considered too untoward, and tilted his head to kiss her better.

It was butterflies. They swarmed in his stomach. They were her lips, gently against his.

He pulled away and took a step back. "I-I..." he started, his eyes still full of wonder, but not meeting hers quite yet. He pressed two fingers to his lips, where hers had just been. "I'm sorry. That was very improper." He looked slowly, gingerly, up to her eyes to see her reaction.

^
PRINCESS ALEXIS CALVERT
 Posted: May 28 2017, 06:45 PM
years old
Alianor
princess and page
mindful
driven
about
Amandla Stenberg
Central
PM

cover your eyes
Alexis had always wondered what a kiss would feel like. She had always read about it like it was such a powerful thing. It changed people's lives in story books. When she had clumsily run into people kissing before she would see that their eyes were brighter and their cheeks warm. It must have been something special. Men gave up crowns for the right kiss surely it had to mean something beyond what she expected it to.

When Lucas kissed her she felt like she couldn't breathe. Really she chose not too suddenly very aware of what her breath must have smelled like. She hoped it was more chocolate than sandwich. Oh how nervous she was as she closed her eyes and gave in softly. She wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to do so she waited. Lucas's hands on her back made her shiver and she pulled away a little after that feeling herself getting a bit too hot to be comfortable. Her cheeks were burning, she was sure of it.

A bit lost for words she stared at Lucas. That had certainly been something. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. So, not having enough data to make a conclusion she did the only logical thing she could think of. She closed the space between them and kissed him again. This time she grabbed onto the back of his neck to pull him in closer to her. He was so soft, she hadn't expected a softness. Time seemed to stop as she kissed him deeper.

When she pulled away she laughed nervously, "no, that was improper....so I'm guessing that is a yes on the more dates idea?"

^
LUCAS PAN
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 04:15 PM
years old
Academy
Student
Precocious
Bright
about
Tom Holland
Central

be my darlin'
Lucas knew vaguely about the notions surrounding a typical first kiss: innocent, perfectly sweet. In many ways, his first kiss was typical, but also, it wasn't. There was a weakening there, of her walls and his, and a palpable breaking and rebuilding of tension, but of a different kind than before. He still couldn't quite wrap his head around the fact that he was kissing the sole royal princess of the entire Alianorian country-him, a boy who had been pulled from the gutter as a baby. Was he even worthy? Was this allowed? Probably not, but could something wrong feel so sweet?

Alexis said nothing, and for a split second, Lucas wondered if he was wrong. Then she reached for him, and Lucas was more than happy to oblige her, and this time, it wasn't a clashing of faces. They were quick learners, the both of them.

She was as sweet as the chocolate he could taste on her lips, and she shivered in his hands, ever so slightly. Lucas was shaking a little too, to be honest. How lucky he was, to be wanted. And how lucky he was to be wanted by her, and how lucky he was to want her back.

She pulled away and broke the silence with a nervous laugh, and Lucas chuckled as well.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Lucas replied ecstatically , encircling her waist with his arms and lifting her off the ground and twirling her before setting her down. His arms had become considerably more muscular since he'd started as a page, and he was only getting bigger.

"I would like that very much," Lucas said in a more serious tone, placing his forehead against Alexis'. Their breaths mingled. Lucas reached for both of Alexis' hands, intertwining their fingers. "The rain's stopped," he whispered, playing with their intertwined fingers. "Your guard will be waiting," he said in a playful whiny tone, not wanting to let go just yet of this moment.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites A marvel infinity war rp RoyalsandRebels /></a> 

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=