JACK TELLUS
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 11:21 PM
years old
Refugee Camp
Farmhand
Quiet
Sweet
about
Jack is trying to deal with his parents death that he feels at fault for during war. He wants to go back to singing, the only life he's ever known being the son of performers but his heart isn't there just yet. Basically betrothed to the adorable fox Casimir.
Grant Gustin
Central
Skype, PM

get in my zone
Song: Stronger. tag: for Abbi. notes: words.
Cause I’m suffering from realness.
This day was not going well. On average, things didn't tend to go all that downside for Jack. Today was obviously an exception as most things felt the need to go wrong for him. Being awakened by a screeching man going on about his tooth was not a greatest start. Jack stumbled from his bed, shoving all his possessions in the bag he toted from camp to camp. He managed to lose half of his breakfast to an overexcited dog jumping to greet him and thanked the cooks for the food with a small frown. Nothing really held Jack to one place nowadays and he took to the road as the sun was still climbing the clouds.

Along the way he found a nice hole in his shoe that filled with dirt and rocks every hour or so. Jack grumbled to himself about ridiculous days and pushed on, stopping on the side of the road again to empty his shoes. He made a plan to look for another pair when he got closer to one of the towns and debated heading towards the Common Ground. A flipped carriage on the path decided against that idea for him and he sighed as he moved toward Roux. The trees grew more sparse and the sun still beat heavily. Jack could feel the heat burning his skin but he kept trudging on, hoping to reach a camp before nightfall.

He had hoped all the unhappy mishaps for the day would stop when he reached his destination. That could have happened, had Jack actually made it to the camp. Unfortunately the sky darkened quicker than he could walk and in the low light Jack's foot snagged in a hole sending him tumbling to the ground in pain. He gave up on trying to be in a good mood as he limped to the bar just ahead of him and frowned into the amber drink set in front of him.

Jack rolled his ankle under the table and hoped it wasn't twisted enough to cause him problems. He wished too late that he'd just gone to Common Ground. He nursed his drink with a scowl until someone knocked into him. "Don't worry about it." Jack snapped, willing the person to take a hint and walk away.

^
FIONA ROCKEFELLER
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 12:12 PM
years old
roux
nurse
scared
family focused
about
It has always been inside her, for as long as she can remember. The voice, smooth and sultry, whispering in her ear what she's capable of if only she would let her power flow without restraint. Fiona fears the voice and hides herself in the sunlight, afraid of the darkness within her.
taissa farmiga
est

Fiona hadn't meant to stay out past dark. It was too dangerous, and the clouds had covered the stars and the moon, but she was too far from home to allow herself to walk there. Not when the voice grew stronger the closer she got to the family home.

She felt so stupid for losing track of time while in her training. She had been so absorbed in what she had been learning that the sun had slipped to the horizon before as she was bandaging the arm of a child who had wound up on the wrong end of the fireworks that blue haired fairy was intent on handing out to them. The burn had been nastier than it looked, despite the child's inclination that it didn't hurt and that they wanted to go back to playing.

Fiona had sought refuge in one of the bars, the lights within it dim, though brighter than outside. She knew she would have to go home sooner or later, but she was hoping that if she only waited a bit that the clouds would clear. It was nearly the full moon, that would be bright enough to make her feel safe if it only came out from behind the blanket of clouds.

It was when she went to check out the window yet again that she tripped on one of the bumps in the floor and knocked into someone else. "I am so sorry-" she started to say before the man snapped at her. "Well I won't then." She said indignantly, unable to stop her response before it came out. No sooner had she said it than she clasped her hands over her mouth, ashamed that she had let her temper get the better of her. "I am so sorry. That was awfully rude of me."

^
JACK TELLUS
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 04:09 PM
years old
Refugee Camp
Farmhand
Quiet
Sweet
about
Jack is trying to deal with his parents death that he feels at fault for during war. He wants to go back to singing, the only life he's ever known being the son of performers but his heart isn't there just yet. Basically betrothed to the adorable fox Casimir.
Grant Gustin
Central
Skype, PM

get in my zone
Song: Stronger. tag: Fiona notes: words.
The bad day was as simple as that, just an unhappy series of moments. Jack frowned, the jostle of being bumped just a push that hit something in him. He looked up when the woman who got landed with his angry crack snapped back in reply. It wasn't uncalled for. Jack would be the first to admit that his mood and bad attitude were entirely his own issue and taking it out on others was not kind. He managed a smirk before the woman apologized.

"Nah. I'm the one who started it." Jack shook his head and offered the seat next to him. "Bad day and I took it out on the first person who came by." He couldn't really be rude to the bar tender. He'd be ot on his ass at most and in the very least the man would ignore his requests. Bars weren't a place he visited for fun, he went for a drink and without that the place was just sad.

Jack knocked back the remnants of his drink, waving the tender over for another and held out his hand. "I'm Jack. Sorry for being a jerk. I promise I'm not usually that bad at first impressions." Hell, he might be nowadays. Back before...Jack used to be a charmer. His mom tried to remind him to come off more friendly and less flirt. He didn't really go out making friends or impressions of any sort now though. That was more than a little depressing to think on.

^
FIONA ROCKEFELLER
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 06:24 PM
years old
roux
nurse
scared
family focused
about
It has always been inside her, for as long as she can remember. The voice, smooth and sultry, whispering in her ear what she's capable of if only she would let her power flow without restraint. Fiona fears the voice and hides herself in the sunlight, afraid of the darkness within her.
taissa farmiga
est

"Fiona." She shook his offered hand, and gave a small smile despite the voice telling her that she should curse him for having mistreated her in the first place. She really shouldn't have stayed out after dark. It was so quiet during the day and while she was busy, she couldn't hear it, but when the sun went away and with the moon behind the clouds it was beginning to trouble her.

"I'm sorry you had such a bad day." She sympathized, though she knew her idea of a bad day was far different from his. A bad day for her required locking herself in her room with all of the lights on and as many candles as she could find lit and around her. She would feel calm for but a moment until one of her siblings or her mother would unlock the door with their wands and put out all the candles, lecturing her that she was going to burn the house down. She would spiral from there, wondering if the voice wanted her scared enough to burn the house down and if the safety of the light was simply an illusion that the voice was allowing her to have as it waited for the right moment to strike.

Hopefully his bad day had been nothing like that.

"You're hurt." It came out as a statement, though she had intended it to be more question-like. She knew it tended to unnerve people when she zeroed in on details like that, but it was pretty clear. He had almost all of his weight on one foot, no wonder he had been so easily knocked into. "I'm a nurse." She hastily added, hoping it might clarify her oddity. "Maybe I could help?"

^
JACK TELLUS
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 10:33 PM
years old
Refugee Camp
Farmhand
Quiet
Sweet
about
Grant Gustin
Central
Skype, PM

get in my zone
Song: Stronger. tag: Fiona notes: heyo

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Fiona." Jack gave the best smile he could muster, though it might have come across more of a grimace, but there words were sincere. At least she hadn't decided to slap him. Jack wouldn't have blamed her if she did given his outburst but he was glad to have someone to talk with.

"You and I both." He chuckled softly. The day was better off forgotten now. There was nothing Jack could do to change it. If anything it could get worse, but he was hoping for the best. He would stay at the bar until they closed and maybe by then the rain would have let up enough that he could find his way to the refugee camps. "Are you alright? I doubt falling into someone is very much enjoyable. I'll buy you a drink if you like."

The declaration startled him. Jack hesitantly set his foot down against the floor again and wondered how she had even noticed some so small. "I rolled my ankle in a hole. It's probably nothing." He tried to downplay the injury but it hurt him enough that he had to stop here to try and rest. "You might know better than me." Jack admitted after learning Fiona's profession.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites A marvel infinity war rp RoyalsandRebels /></a> 

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=