Refugee camps
Student
Stubborn
Logical
about
David Mazouz
EST
Skype, PM

Bash has so much studying to do, really. His friends hadn’t heard from him in days, he couldn’t so much as write to Antonia like he used to. Work consumed him. There was nothing more to do but try to catch up. Try as he did, it was hard to let go of this need to compete with the top of his class. How would he make anything of himself if he didn’t push himself to his limits?

That being said, though, he always reached a point where he was so desperate for distraction that he wandered the school library hoping for a distraction. Today, he was blessed with one in the form of his new friend, Andy, looking more stressed than usual.

“You’re doing it wrong,” he noted suddenly, approaching with a mischievous grin. “This entire school thing, I mean. Maybe they’re being a little cheesy, but our professors say we are supposed to be enjoying this.” He grinned down at his friend. Gesturing in Andy’s general direction, he pretended to evaluate something.

“You don’t read ‘fun’ right now,” he concluded, pulling up a chair to join him. “What’s troubling you?”
^
ANDREW BAKER
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 04:37 AM
years old
Common Ground
Student
stressed
Caring
about
Only son to the genius Diana Mercury, Andy is struggling to try and prove himself. He is very worried about the current state of his mother and trying to get a handle on his gifted ability. Andy really needs some friends and a cup of tea.
Noah Schnapp
Eastern
Discord, PM

Close my eyes and cross my heart
Andy pursed his lips, staring down at the book and willing his brain to understand the garbble on the page. He let his head smack against the pages on the table and sighed a long drawn out complaint. Astronomy for navigation. Andy had no idea when he'd need anything of the sort. The class was small and he had thought that was a good sign. That was not the case.

He pushed the textbook away in favor of math homework. Andy scribbled numbers and what he hoped were the right equations to solve the problems. Andy grumbled about the equations not solving his problems. Words and numbers blurred together and he had to look away to try and get his vision to focus. Instead of work however Andy's eyes fell on his friend.

"Hello, Sebastian." Andy smiled at Sebastian. He looked at the messy sprawl of books taking up the majority of his table nodded."I think you're right. If this is supposed to be enjoyable I'm pretty terrible at it."

He stacked his book on top of each other to try and make space for his friend and stuffed the notebook with his homework into his bag. Andy was glad for the company and any distraction from his current schoolwork sounded like a welcome idea. "Astronomy. I thought we would be looking at the stars...but instead its...difficult."

He shook his head, pushing the problem aside. "What about you? I thought you might have disappered. I haven't seen."

Notes: First Andy postie

^
SEBASTIAN DARLING
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 12:38 AM
years old
Refugee camps
Student
Stubborn
Logical
about
David Mazouz
EST
Skype, PM

"No one's figured out the tricks yet," Bash answered with a shrug, taking a seat next to Andy. "At least I hope not." If so, he was definitely behind beyond what he already thought. Delving so deep into his studies had done nothing more than to cause him more panic. Andy's appearance was possibly the best thing that'd happened to him in days.

Bash always liked to play hero to his friends. If they were stressed, then he felt like he couldn't be. He had to cheer them, he had to help somehow. That was his role for them. They mattered too much to him for him to be stuck inside his head. "We just need to figure out the secret before everyone else and we'll be golden."

Chuckling nervously as Andy inquired on his disappearance, Bash shrugged. "I wish I could say I was doing something interesting. Studying and more studying. I think I took a break to try and practice for any athletic course but I think I'm resigning to failing at the end of this year, at this rate." He wished he was joking, but he at least hope Andy would think he was.

"You're killing it, from what I've seen," he said with a small smile. "I don't think you've got anything to worry about." Besides, Bash couldn't help thinking to himself that the other kids must like Andy. From what he could see, he seemed to get along with most of their year. And at least their professors didn't stare at him like he was the odd one out. "How are the others? I haven't seen them either. We should try and catch up with them at dinner, if you're free."
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites RoyalsandRebels /></a>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=