CAMDEN SUTTON
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 10:33 PM
years old
Alianor
Fisherman
Impulsive
Obliging
about
Happy and sightly quirky dog shifter who fled to Alianor after the war ended. Cam just wants to make friends and be happy, so far being a fisherman has helped with that.
Penn Badgely
Eastern
Skype, PM

"Chances are, we'll find a new equation. Chances roll away from me."
Camden rolled over on his bed wondering what to do for the day. The boat wasn't going out for another haul until tomorrow and he had the whole day free to himself. The freedom was exciting and Camden felt like having a run. He shoved a set of clothes into a backpack and slipped out his front door without bothering to eat breakfast.

He shifted quickly, dropping to a four-legged form with ease. It was a bit of a struggle to maneuver his bag with paws instead of hands but Camden wiggled until he found it righted. Back on his feet Camden trotted down the street with a bounce in his steps. He didn't have much of a plan aside from wandering shifted but already it felt like it was going to be a good day.

On his walk down the streets Camden caught a few pats on the head from passerbys and stayed a moment with a gaggle of kids who shouted excited about doggy. It was busy enough in town but navigating the area from below most people's knees was simple. He stopped pay attention to where he was going as his nose caught the scent of an incredible smell. Something fresh baking diverted Camden's path and sat down outside the back door of a shop, scratching at the door to enter and find the amazing smell.

First Cam postie // Song // Tag: Alexander
^
ALEXANDER MORGAN
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 12:48 PM
years old
alianor
Baker
Loving
Trusting
about
Dev Patel
Mountain Standard

A

lexander had a busy day at the shop and had been buzzing around the kitchen. There were trays of cupcakes and different breads to go out into the cases today on the counter. Meaning that his work in the back was almost done for the day. Making Alex more than happy to have his feet up off the ground for a while like he craved. The tray was full and a smile on Alexander’s face when he picked up the tray and headed out of the kitchen only to hear a scratching noise from the door.

It was not that uncommon to have animals come to the door for food. Alexander left the room to put the tray out for his father to deal with before walking back to the kitchen and taking a spare bun from the table with him. The scratching still coming from the door.

“Oye there little guy. You are going to wear a hole in the door at that rate.” He said opening the door and slipping outside with the door closed behind him incase the dog wanted to go for all the other goods instead of the bun. “So, if I give you this you have to stop clawing at the door.” Alex said, feeling silly for trying to bribe a dog, but he needed to get that scratching to go away before he went mad.

^
CAMDEN SUTTON
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 08:00 PM
years old
Alianor
Fisherman
Impulsive
Obliging
about
Happy and sightly quirky dog shifter who fled to Alianor after the war ended. Cam just wants to make friends and be happy, so far being a fisherman has helped with that.
Penn Badgely
Eastern
Skype, PM

He was quite glad to have his plea answered quickly. Unfortunately, the baker stole the yummy smell as soon as he shut the door back behind himself. Camden barked a short indignant yip and jumped against the door, pushing it with both his front paws.

The man seemed nice, as nice as one who withheld delicious cake smells could be. Camden sniffed at the offered roll and gobbled it in a single large bite. He wagged his stub of a tail and barked again an effort to thank the man. It took Cam longer than it should have to guess that his new friend probably had no idea what he was trying to say. He rumbled a a grumbly growl to himself and shook himself all over vigorously.

Fingers pressed the ground instead of furry paws and Camden jumped up onto two legs with a grin. "Sorry! I forget most people don't really speak dog. That bread was really good. Do you have more?" He stood about the same height as the baker now and tried to peer over the man's shoulder into the shop behind him.

Surprise! // Song // Tag: Alexander
^
ALEXANDER MORGAN
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 09:39 AM
years old
alianor
Baker
Loving
Trusting
about
Dev Patel
Mountain Standard

I

t was not uncommon to come across stories about creatures in the town and to even talk to creatures. Hearing these stories was one thing, but to watch something change form in front of you like this... well Alexander had no idea what to do right now. So he did the rational thing that most humans do when they come face to face with the unknown. Make a complete fool of himself by opening his mouth.

“You... you were a dog, but now your big. What are you? Do you turn into different animals?” Alexander asked as he stood there backing up until his back was pressed against the back door and the had nowhere to go.

This young man, if that was what you called these people who changed like this, surely he was friendly if all he wanted was for more bread. Alexander felt like a fool for being frightened of such a non-threatening presence, but this was obviously a creature that he was talking to. Creatures where something that his parents told him where dangerous and should be avoided. So naturally, this dog man gave him a fright. Yet, despite what his parents might have taught him his curiosity got the better of him this case and he stayed to find out more about the mysterious dog man.

“I can get you more bread, just don’t run inside or anything. Papa would kill me if a dog got loose in the bakery.” Alexander explained as he slowly peeled himself off the back door, and stood there. Not sure whether he should run like a madman or stay and find out more about the dog man. In the end, there was no surprise as to which side won out as he slowly crept forward like the man would jump out and attack him.

Alexander slowly held his hand out and took a deep calming breath. “My name is Alexander Morgan, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t eat me.” He explained casually as if they were talking about the weather outside and not a horrible death.

^
CAMDEN SUTTON
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 11:19 PM
years old
Alianor
Fisherman
Impulsive
Obliging
about
Penn Badgely
Eastern
Skype, PM

The look of absolute confusion on the baker's face threw Camden's pep off for a second. He looked at the man with his head tilted sightly to the right and smiled all the same.

"No, just a spaniel. My whole family is spaniels. As far as I know." Camden explained with a shrug. He frowned the tiniest bit when another thought pushed its way to his brain. "Haven't you ever seen a shifter before? Or did you think I was a girl, because I know I look cute but boy dogs can be cute too." He didn't quite notice the fearful way the stranger looked at him but only the prospect of making a new friend, especially one with baking skills.

Cam contained his nervous, twitchy energy in rocking back and forth on his heels. He listened to the baker talk of letting him in for more bread and almost hugged the man. The only thing that stopped him was a nagging reminder from his childhood that strangers don't tend to like being hugged. Instead he nodded eagerly and promised to be good."That sounds wonderful! I promise I won't go running past you."

A handshake and a name! Today was going better than Cam had thought it would. He shook Alexander's hand offered his name in reply. "A pleasure to meet you and your delicious baked goods. The name is Camden Sutton." He couldn't help a laugh at the man's casual request not to eat him "I don't think you'd taste very good, sir."

^
ALEXANDER MORGAN
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 11:26 AM
years old
alianor
Baker
Loving
Trusting
about
Dev Patel
Mountain Standard

A

lexander felt silly for asking if the man or dog... whatever you call it not to kill him. Clearly judging by the form that that was taken, they were harmless. That dog he saw in the first place was adorable and chances are if the dogman(?) would have had malicious intent then there would have been some bear or fierce animal waiting for him outside the door. Hopefully, Alexander was not going to regret this.

Camden, finally a name to call the dogman. You would think in a land of creatures and monsters that Alexander would have come across a shifter as he now knew the man was called. Yet, here Alexander was standing in the street practically gawking at Camden.

”First I have a question for you Camden. Did you have a choice to be the dog that you are or were you just born like that? Sorry for the questions, I have just never actually seen a shifter before. My parents sheltered me from the world for some reason.” Alexander explained to Camden as he smiled and watched the man curiously.

“I am also glad that you like the food. We have some new cakes that we baked for experiments that you can try to test if they are worthy of being recreated.” He offered Camden as he tried to think of how he was going to explain to his father that he found this new tester in the first place.

Camden was being really patient with Alexander’s questions, so it was the least that he could do to offer some kind of repayment in return. “I think that I at least owe you some good food if I am getting all these answers from you. They are probably really simple questions too.”

^
CAMDEN SUTTON
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 12:48 AM
years old
Alianor
Fisherman
Impulsive
Obliging
about
Penn Badgely
Eastern
Skype, PM

Camden rocked on his feet happily. He smiled easily at Alexander and listened to him speak. "Really? You've never met a shifter before? There are so many around though! Especially here." He supposed not everyone was as bold as him, wandering around and shifting on a whim, still it was surprising to hear of someone not even knowing about his species. He squashed the thoughts of his own abundant family and pressed on to answer the baker's question.

"Born with it. It's mostly a family thing. my whole family is made of up spaniels of some sort, aside from my mom and a few cousins." Camden's gaze dipped down to his shoes, trying not to let the talk of family sour his mood. Talk of cake perked his interest immediately. He clapped his hands on both of Alexander's shoulders and nodded enthusiastically. "I would love to try some if I could."

He hoped they would be going inside to where all the tantalizing scents waft. Camden shrugged at his companion's fretting over his line of questioning. "I don't mind it. Besides, if you don't know its better to ask someone who does." Better for everyone really he thought. At least the man was interested in learning, unlike some of the tasteless jerks Camden had stumbled upon. Ignorance only bred stereotypes and nothing particularly good came from those.

"It's not very often I have the whole day off and someone nice to enjoy the company of, so ask away." Try as he might to make friends Camden was a bit odd to most people. Too friendly, too happy, too clingy. He wasn't dissuaded however. Friends would be made and even if it took him some time Cam was hopeful he would find more people to spend his time with.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites A marvel infinity war rp RoyalsandRebels /></a> 

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=