|Glory & Gore||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
2. Avatars are 250x400! Signatures should not stretch the board or be more than 450 pixels high. Gifs are allowed. Celebrity playbys are required. We allow our members to hold four playby reservations at a time. Please refrain from using any images that are a little too graphic (ie. nudity, excessive gore).
3. An unfinished application will not be moved for two weeks. After those two weeks, we will notify you and give you two days to tell us whether you need more time or want it archived.
4. 200 minimum word count, but more is always welcome. If you have trouble in matching this, try to think of details. Past tense, third-person POV (i.e. "He walked into the bar and sat down for a drink"). If you are going to be away, please post in our absence forum and let us know!
5. Avoid god-modding, meta-playing and common RP misconduct. For those that don't know, god-modding is controlling the other person's character without their permission and meta-playing is the player using knowledge they have that their character wouldn't have - for example, the character suddenly knowing that the other character is a vigilante or is afraid of snakes.
6. OOC harassment, disrespect and bullying are not tolerated, whether it is directed at staff or non-staff players. If there are any issues between members, please contact one of the staff privately. Keep it out of the cbox. Begging for posts, spamming and harassment can result in loss of privileges in the Cbox. Please remember there can be guests watching at any time. Do not gossip about or promote other sites in the cbox. Keep it friendly!
2. We accept fairy tale inspired characters but it is not required. However, if you decide to do this, get a little creative with it. It shouldn't have to be copy and paste versions of fairy tale characters.
3.Despite this being a historical site, we do not accept historical figures or real people. Please feel free to have characters inspired by or based upon a historical figure, but they do need to be different.
Alice is the sassiest of the admins and a chronic binge poster. She can start and finish a fourteen post thread in a matter of hours. It's incredible to be a part of, let alone to witness. She's totally the mom who helps you turn your project from boring to enthralling while simultaneously being the mom who calls your bluff when you need it. Keep it down beans.
After being a member for about a year and a half, Abbi was promoted to admin, which was really inevitable. She plays an insane amount of characters and has a list for everything. She's basically your cool aunt who has the ridiculous life that you can't comprehend, and lbr, neither can she, but it's happening.
Rily is a princess. It is known. Seriously though, she is. No one has anything bad to say about Rily ever. Abbi had one complaint once, but then it was revealed that she had misunderstood what Rily has said and then it was retracted immediately. She's 100% your grandma who always has cookies and pets your hair and tells you how much she loves you.
Ziggy is basically the glue that holds everything together. She definitely also writes the most out of any of the admins. She's the other site mom, but like, the kind that patiently guides you and holds your hand until you're ready to face the scary thing on your own. You know she's always there behind you, supporting you and ready to help out.