GAGE O'CONNOR
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 01:36 PM
years old
Common Ground
apprentice
Determined
Leader
about
Gifted child with the power of Linguistic Assimilation- the ability to understand and speak any language after hearing it. Gage is working as an architect apprentice and taking everyday as it comes.
Colin Ford
Eastern
Skype, PM

Not going to live forever
I just wanna live it my way
Gage left he house with a slam of the door and no word of when he would be back. He didn't stop or even look back when his father called out his name like sharp command. His parents could be so overwhelming. Gage wondered if they were this bad before his brother left or if it developed with only having one child to fuss over. It didn't quite matter why. He stomped out of the dining room when his mother started pressing him about finding a nice girl to settle down with and his father interjected with suggestions of would make the most suitable wife.

There was plenty of time for Gage to think about family and a partner, if he even wanted those things. At 17, the only thing Gage was sure he wanted was a moments peace from his parents and to finish his apprenticeship. He couldn't care less about the O'Connor line or kids. Yet his parents started up every few months pestering him. Gage thought perhaps they had decided to leave the matter be after the last time he was annoyed enough at the gall of his father's proposal of an arranged marriage to stay gone from the house for a week.

There was no telling how long this round of pestering would last but Gage was not going to sit around to find out. He wandered into town, looking for something to do or someone to kill time with. He dragged his feet, glancing in shop windows and letting the noise of the active city drag his attention out his own thoughts.

^
HUGO GUSTAV
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 07:51 PM
years old
Samavia
Best Friend
Naughty
Smug
about
Young Irish terrier shifter who tends to be judgmental and mischievous. He's Nikita's bestest friend, and is loyal to the point where it's lethal. He's just an ass in general.
Callan McAuliffe
Central
hmu on skype nerdos

Fatal Mistake
000 words
for Gage <3
Hugo hadn’t seen that sexy string bean of a boy since he’d told him he had a nice ass a couple weeks ago. It had made him grin. He knew the boy was out of his league, but Hugo somehow had this way of charming people completely out of his league. He was awfully persistent.

Which was why he was delighted to see his cute ass swaying as he walked into town, just a few yards in front of where Hugo was leaning against a statue. Hugo immediately followed him, it almost felt natural. As soon as they walked into a relatively small alley, Hugo knew it was his chance. Hugo skipped a few steps, running to catch up with Gage’s long strides. He threw all his weight into pushing Gage into a wall, pressing himself flush against the taller boy.

Guess who, O’Connor,” Hugo murmured in his ear, stopping just short of dry humping him right then and there. “For the record, I think your ass is also cu-OW!” Hugo was abruptly cut off by an elbow straight to his nose, making him back against the other side of the alley.

Shit, O’Connor, I think it’s broken,” Hugo muttered seriously, leaning against a nearby trash can and letting the blood from his nose flow directly onto the ground.

Wow, I pegged you as kinky, but this is a bit extreme even for me, darling,” Hugo winced with his words. He spat out a mouthful of blood.

^
GAGE O'CONNOR
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 08:19 PM
years old
Common Ground
apprentice
Determined
Leader
about
Gifted child with the power of Linguistic Assimilation- the ability to understand and speak any language after hearing it. Gage is working as an architect apprentice and taking everyday as it comes.
Colin Ford
Eastern
Skype, PM

The walk was nice, if boring. Gage dragged his feet to prolong the trip. He hadn't decided what he planned to do, or if he would risk going home tonight. Gage ducked down an alley to cut across the square and suddenly there was a presence at his back. Every muscle in his body felt like a live wire as he was shoved against the harsh brick of one wall.

There was a voice at his ear but Gage's brain had stopped short of translating. He jerked back hard, throwing an elbow up to hit his attacker and turned around ready for a fight. Instead he was met with a bloody face and voice that now seemed more familiar. Gage squinted at the boy in font of him and frowned. "You're that kid from the bakery. Hugh? Hugo."

Hugo looked rough and Gage let himself feel proud for a moment that he could handle himself. The feeling only last a moment before concern pushed to the forefront of his mind. "What in the fuck did you think you were doing?" Gage snapped as he kneeled down, hands moving to Hugo's face. He pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and cleaned away some of the blood before pressing it against the other boy's nose.

"Hold that there. You're bleeding all over the street." Gage glared at Hugo, still not over the unwelcome approach tactic. Still there seemed to be a lot of blood. "Even a broken nose can't shut you up." He grumbled in reply to the smart-ass comment from the injured boy. Gage stood up, pulling Hugo with him by one hand.

"Tilt you head back. I'll find a doctor." Gage ordered still holding tightly to the other's hand as he started back toward the street.

^
HUGO GUSTAV
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 07:29 PM
years old
Samavia
Best Friend
Naughty
Smug
about
Young Irish terrier shifter who tends to be judgmental and mischievous. He's Nikita's bestest friend, and is loyal to the point where it's lethal. He's just an ass in general.
Callan McAuliffe
Central
hmu on skype nerdos

Fatal Mistake
000 words
for Gage <3
With a face as pretty as yours, baby, you can call me whatever you want, but yes, Hugo is the name the pieces of shit that were my parents gave me,” Hugo tried to grin, and ended up wincing. “Your concern is adorable, O’Connor, but I’ve suffered worse. As for what I was thinking, well, your ass made me do it, so you really have no one to blame but yourself in this less-than ideal situation." Hugo retorted, his usual smug expression occupying his face.

Another drop of blood made its way down but Gage was there to stop it, pressing his handkerchief to Hugo's face. He looked beautiful even now. His eyes were a deep blue, and they unnerved Hugo to his very core; there was genuine concern in them, and Hugo hadn't had someone be genuinely concerned for his wellbeing in quite some time. Hell, if he went home with a broken nose, nobody but Nikita was bound to care in the slightest. Not that Hugo minded. That's how things were. The less people that bothered him about why he did the things he did-the better. Which is why emotions-and people caring- disturbed him.

He followed Gage's order and silently held the quickly dampening rag to his face. Gage took his hand and dragged him out of the alleyway, much to Hugo's surprise. Hugo's arm went stiff where Gage was holding it. Hugo was not a boy who held hands. Holding hands suggested emotions, and Hugo didn't do that. Everything about this was unsettling- and made more complicated by the fact that Hugo...liked it.

"There's an office two blocks from here, I think. And if there isn't, well, I just get to hold your hand a bit longer," Hugo skipped for a few steps, swinging their hands and pretending he wasn't uncomfortable at all. The skipping made him very lightheaded, very fast. when he landed with both feet on the ground, he stumbled and stopped walking, but when he looked up the world was spinning, and not in a pleasant way.

"Oh, just my fortune, there's two of you, O'Connor," Hugo said, swaying a little. He began to fall, and the last thing he saw before he blacked out were ocean blue eyes.

^
GAGE O'CONNOR
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:13 AM
years old
Common Ground
apprentice
Determined
Leader
about
Colin Ford
Eastern
Skype, PM

"I'd rather not call you anything." Gage growled back. He was honestly surprised to see the boy again however. He wasn't expected to run into the flirty kid from the bakery or prepared to remember his name but this evening was throwing him a curve.

"Shut your stupid mouth before you get blood in it." Gage snapped to the spiel Hugo claimed. The top of his cheeks darkened a shade at the brash flirting. "You are entirely at fault for that bloody nose, I hope you know. I don't care what you think justified trying to get me up against a wall." The people wandering past them only spared the boys curious glances. Gage was used to looking like he knew what he was doing and hurried them along down the sidewalk with Hugo's directions.

"I would almost rather be back at home than spend another minute with you." He scoffed back. The banter came without effort and Gage smiled just a bit to himself. It was nice not to have to be the pleasant and nice O'Connor boy. He looked at Hugo with a mixture of shock and confusion when the other skipped beside him, swinging their hands together like children were known to. "By Gods what are you doing?"

Gage only had a moment to question Hugo before he swayed. He moved quickly to try and steady his companion. "Two of me...Oh fuck!" Gage watched the boy's eyes roll and grabbed his around the waist before he could collapse on the ground. Passerbys looked on and whispered amongst themselves and Gage swore under his breath. He lifted unconscious Hugo in his arms a bit awkwardly and hurried to the doctor.

He got a swat across his head for his troubles when he stepped inside and a woman saw the state of Hugo. "What did you go and do to this poor child!" He frowned at her harshly and tried to explain the situation. Gage helped prop Hugo up in a chair and held a cloth with ice against the boy's face while the doctor fretted about. "It's not broken. Your sweetie probably just fainted from the blood."

"He's not my...anything." Gage coughed, looking pointedly at the door and wondering if he could just leave Hugo here on his own. He grumbled a complaint to the doctor who seemed happy to ignore him now that Hugo wasn't bleeding everywhere. "Am I just supposed to sit with him like this all night? I have things to do."

^
HUGO GUSTAV
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 01:47 AM
years old
Samavia
Best Friend
Naughty
Smug
about
Callan McAuliffe
Central
hmu on skype nerdos

Fatal Mistake
000 words
for Gage <3
He was only slightly aware of a few different voices around him when he finally came to. Gage's definitely, a woman's sweet, neutral voice, most likely a doctor. His head hurt like hell. He'd lost a lot of blood, but the immediate release of blood had stopped, evidently. His nose definitely was not the same shape it was before.

He blinked open his eyes, heavier than usual. Hugo was sitting impatiently in a chair across from him, the room deserted except for the two of them.

"This hurt so fucking much I almost regret my earlier actions," Hugo managed a chuckle before wincing in pain. "Did you carry me all the way here? You're stronger than you look, O'Connor."

The nurse came in just then, fretting over him, applying all sorts of ointments to his face and shoving things down his throat, claiming they would ease his pain. They tasted most foul. They had better work.

"Was it a lover's quarrel, then?" asked the nurse. "Something like that," replied Hugo quickly.

^
GAGE O'CONNOR
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 12:24 AM
years old
Common Ground
apprentice
Determined
Leader
about
Colin Ford
Eastern
Skype, PM

Despite his annoyance at the situation he found himself in, Gage found his attention drawn to the injured boy when he began to stir. He felt a tightness in his chest ease when Hugo's eyes landed on him and his mouth opened with another ridiculous quip. Gage wasn't much for the boy, but he felt a bit bad for hitting him hard enough to need a doctor. Hugo did not need any more ego boosting if his smart-mouth was anything to go by however. "I regret not hitting you harder. " Gage muttered back, rolling his eyes.

He smirked at the notice of being stronger than he looked. "I would hope so. My profession relies on it." Gage waited until nurse fretting over Hugo handed him medicine, not wanting to risk another scolding, before speaking to her. "Do we need to stay or can I leave?" She didn't seem to pay him much mind. Gage took a moment to give his companion a full once over and shook his head.

"That shirt is ruined. You might as well toss it out." He pointed out. Gage thought briefly to the shop he passed a few fronts down from the doctor's office, wondering if they would still be open. He was caught in his own thoughts enough he almost missed the question the nurse posed. What he did not miss was the quick reply Hugo shot back.

"We'd have to be lovers for it to be a lover's quarrel." Gage's retort didn't hold the bite of his earlier assertions but he looked pointed at Hugo, silently urging him not to exacerbate the matter.

^
HUGO GUSTAV
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 05:01 PM
years old
Samavia
Best Friend
Naughty
Smug
about
Callan McAuliffe
Central
hmu on skype nerdos

Fatal Mistake
000 words
for Gage <3
"You know, if you're into that, I'm more than happy to oblige," Hugo smiled through a wince.

Hugo, usually adept at reading people, found himself at a brick wall with the taller boy. He couldn't quite decipher what went on behind those almond-shaped green eyes. Sarcasm was evident, but there was something else. Something soft behind those green eyes. Or was he still dizzy?

"And what exactly is the profession that demands said strength? I do hope your profession is carrying devilishly handsome scoundrels through the streets. You're awfully good at it." Hugo's attention was quickly diverted by the medicine put into his mouth by the kindly nurse. He smiled the sweetest smile at her, flashing her puppy dog eyes as Gage spoke. She ignored him, answering his question with her silence. Truly, a woman after his own heart.

"I'd be happy to let you take it off of me, darling," Hugo replied to Gage's comment with his signature flirtatious nature. Really, Gage walked right into that one. The shirt was ruined, though. The sight of so much of his own blood was unsettling. It was never pleasant seeing what was meant to be kept on the inside horribly exposed.

Hugo feigned hurt at Gage's comments, clutching his heart through his bloody shirt. "After all we've been through together, Gage? You would just...just call it off like that?" Hugo held his face in his hands, avoiding his nose, feigning to cry. He winked at Gage where the nurse couldn't see.

"Now look what you've done to the poor child." The nurse tut-tutted and looked disapprovingly at Gage, waiting for his apology. Hugo kept up his act and also waited for Gage's response.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Storybrooke Olympus Has Fallen le Rois Soleil Candyland Couture
PRAESIDIUM. Twilight Moments ACTA Songs Remain The Same Shadowplay Topsites RoyalsandRebels /></a>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

<!-- Copyright Information -->

<div align=